This lovely top is made from a divine double faced knit which is denim on the outside and charcoal on the inside. Handmade by me, from a gorgeous weight knit, making this garment perfect for either layering or as a feature top. The lovely denim colour looks fabulous with denim jeans (of course) and equally as stunning worn back with blacks and charcoals. We’ve teamed it here with a pair of black cord jeans.
- Quality double faced knit fabric
- Long raglan sleeves
- Garment features reverse side of fabric on sleeve and body hems with charcoal coverstitch detail
- Classic soft A-line shaping
- Soft stand neck that sits slightly away from your neck so that you can wear jumpers, cardigans or jackets over this top and also wear top alone with your favourite pants or jeans
- Wear the neck up or roll it over if you prefer it lower, it sits neatly either way.
- Charcoal coverstitch detail on raglan, hem and neck seams
If you love this raglan style with soft stand neck, we’ve made the same style in our houndstooth knit colour way.
Save our environment. Wash only when necessary. Turn inside out, cool hand wash separately with pure soap. Reshape when damp. Dry flat in shade. Cool iron. Do not steam, bleach, wring, soak, tumble or dry clean.
Bust: S = 96, M = 100, L = 104
Waist: S = 100, M = 104, L = 108
Hem: S = 116, M = 120, L = 124
Tolerance +-2 cm
Please note that these are garment measurements, please message me if unsure
We attend lots of markets, most weekends. Follow us on instagram to find out where we will be.