Our cafe boucle wool fingerless mittens are hand made by me in our home studio in Geelong.
Each pair is hand made and carefully finished with a contrast and eye-catching shell edge blanket stitch detail.
These cute mittens make a fabulous gift (even for yourself).
The fabric is a thick and lovely boucle pure wool with a looped outer, making them incredibly warm and comfortable.
They come in just the one size. I designed the pattern to fit a wide range of hand fittings, from a teenage girl to a senior person. I’ve seen these cuties on many, many hands now. They’re nice and firm fitting when you first wear them and meld to your exact size.
- the wool is super thick and cozy to keep you warm in the cold winter months;
- fabric is made with Australian Merino wool;
- the unique design makes these a standout yet versatile wardrobe staple;
- the boucle finish gives flexibility and also adds stretchiness and comfort; and
- these mittens are hand crafted to be long-lasting and beautiful quality.
For more information about the benefits of wool, check out our webpage here!
They are great! Lots of customers like to tell me where and how they wear them:-
- Driving gloves – keep that sun off your hands when you’re in the car;
- Golf gloves – they’re light, your hands are warm and you still have the fingers exposed for grip;
- Teachers on yard duty;
- Fellow market stallholders, when setting up on those chilly mornings;
- Fellow market stallholders, all day long!
- Walking the dog;
- Anywhere, anytime! I’m sure you’ll love these!
Let me know where you wear yours once you get a pair!
If you love these Boucle Cafe boiled wool fingerless mittens, check out our other styles, here’s the link to our cozy Dublin Rose boiled wool fingerless mittens, or why not check out our pure merino hand-dyed fingerless mittens in rust, grey or blue.
We trade at many markets, both locally and further afield. If you would like to know which markets we will be at next, follow us on our instagram page here.