Snuggle in to our haze merino jumper in grey marle. This style is made from a lovely wool & linen knit and is a soft, cuddly jumper to wear.
Our beautiful jumper features a contrasting chain stitch trim, making it a real feature piece in your wardrobe. The soft grey marle is extremely versatile and a great way to lighten up your winter wardrobe. This jumper is handmade (by me) from a carefully selected gorgeous weight knit, making it the perfect snuggly yet lightweight jumper for winter.
It’s definitely one of those styles that you’ll truly relax into.
The lovely grey marle colour looks fabulous with denim jeans (of course) and equally as stunning worn back with navy, greens, greys and red tone bottoms. The neck is generous and you can just pop it over a crew neck long sleeve tee or a turtleneck top, either looks terrific.
- Quality Japanese wool/linen knit fabric
- Drop shoulder, set-in sleeves
- Pleat detail at cuff, fitting the sleeve nicely at wrist
- Blanket stitch with contrast chain-stitch edging on neck, sleeves and hem
- Sleeves can be rolled to suit your arm length
- Relaxed boxy fit
- Soft rolled collar with feature blanket stitch edging, that sits slightly away from your neck so that you can wear over many different neck styles
- Centre back seam with coverstitch detail
This piece is made in a limited edition run, so you can be sure there aren’t many of these around! Be sure to get one before they disappear.
- Dry clean only
- 94% Wool/ 6% Linen
Bust: S/M = 130 cm, M/L = 134 cm
Hem: S/M = 130 cm, M/L = 134 cm
Tolerance +-4 cm
Please note that these are garment measurements, please message me if unsure.
We attend lots of markets throughout the year, if you would like to see which markets we will be at next, follow us on our instagram page here.